Wednesday 4 January 2023

Feedback analysis

Feedback I will act on

Pravini said that my ident isn't clear enough for the audience as the audience might not know what to expect when first seeing the ident. I will try to shorten my ident a little and add a picture of the CITV channel logo in my video for my final ident. She also said that she would add more animations on screen. So, I will add some time of short digital animation with the CITV logo that's about three seconds long. 

Afsarah said that in my ident the shots had something in front of it. Since I cannot re-record due to time crunch, I will try my best to instead crop and zoom or remove any unwanted shots to make it look cleaner and clearer. 

Feedback I will not act on 

Afsarah told me to shorten the video or make it into two serrated idents as it can be jarring to watch such a long ident of nothing but just a cut out animation. However, I will not be doing that as my ident has to be exactly one minutes long. Also, she told me to re-record some of the shots, however I simply do not have the time to do so. I will instead try to work with what I have and make the best use of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CITV Ident