Wednesday 14 December 2022

Audience feedback

I have asked Afsarah and Pravini to give me feedback on my first ident 

The questions I asked them are:

What are your thoughts on this ident as a whole?

Is the concept and channel of the ident clear?

Is there anything that you would change or add?

What would you do differently if you were to remake this ident?

Afsarah - 


1) it was well made and clear in the fact that it was meant for a kid's channel, not too complicated or sophisticated 
2) yes 
3) some of the shots could be a little clearer as the were some shots with a finger shown in the bottom left corner 
4) maybe shorten the video a little or make it into two serrated idents as it was a little long to watch

Pravini - 


1) It's quite straightforward because as an audience, I know what content to expect, as soon as I see the indent of a channel.

2) In my opinion it's not clear but it can be seen as creative. A person who's never seen the indent might not know what content to expect.

3) More animation to put into the genre, as it is a kids channel.

4) Depends on the channel that I work with, and the genre that they're going for and the sort of audience that it would be produced to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CITV Ident