Wednesday 4 January 2023

Post production report and pre production




Post productions process - I edited all the shots of my animation cut outs and then uploaded the draft on to YouTube. I then showed this to my friends and gathered audience feedback on it. I then used my audience feedback to make a feedback analysis on what I will act on and what I will not act on based on the audience feedback. After that I went back to final cut pro and started to make changes to my ident according to my liking and the audience feedback. 

Post production edits and transitions - I did not put many transitions except maybe a few, as my ident is a cut out animation. I cut out a few unwanted shots and added a few effects to make it look more interesting. I also added the CITV logo on the top right corner of the screen. 

Post production sound - I went onto yt and found copyright free sounds to use on my ident. I made them into Mp3 files and imported them onto final cut pro to use on my ident. I mainly focused on finding sound effects that would best match the scene on screen. To make it look lively and fun I used upbeat copyright free music that is playing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CITV Ident