Friday 14 October 2022

Treatment

I have been asked by Freeview to make an ident for one of their channels. The purpose for this ident is to remind the audience of the channel they are watching. It must represent the channel and its personality clearly. And it must be suitable for the channels target audience. 

Out of my two options (CITV & Pop), I have decided to choose the CITV channel to rebrand. And even though both are kid's channels, I have chosen CITV over Pop. As I think their TV idents are creative, represents the channel and yet still keeps it simple. 

For my idea I would like to keep the 'C' from CITV as the main character. This is to make it a bit similar to the other idents from CITV. However, I would also like to represent the programme that is about to play next or is playing. My target audience is kids ages 5–10-year-olds. I will make them appeal to my ident by using fun colours and by using a cartoony style. 

I will be working on is television. So, I want my idea to be visually appealing ident for my target audience.

The running time for my ident will be around 30 seconds or more. This is because my target audience are kids and so they might not have a great attention span. This is also why I would like things to remain a little simpler, so that is makes it easier for them to understand about what is happening on screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CITV Ident