Sunday 6 November 2022

Work plan

My aim is to finish 1 ident that is a minute long. I will need to use my time efficiently to get the best quality of work that I am satisfied with. I will be using my lessons at school to go home to film and then edit my work in school. And I will then draw, colour and cut those out to use it for my cut out animation. I will also need glue and arrange some of the pieces. When editing I will need to find music and sound effects for my CITV ident. Or I will have to make foley sounds to use as sound effects on my ident. 

Week 1 - will be drawing, colouring cutting and arranging my cut outs for my idents. 
Week 2 - will be using pictures to make my cut out stop motion animation ident.
Week 3 - will be piecing together my footage in final cut pro and adding sound effects and music. 
Week 4 - will be completing my ident and receiving audience feedback on it.
Week 5 - will be using the audience feedback to make changes to or to fix my ident.
Week 6 - start my evaluation.
Week 7 - finish my evaluation and anything else that I have missed out on or need to fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CITV Ident