Sunday 6 November 2022

Launch date and Activities

Launch date 

The launch date for my CITV one minute ident will be in the summer of 2023. This is because my ident is for kids. It has bright colours and a summery feel to it. There is also a coconut character in the ident. This means kids will have more time in summer and so they might watch more TV. 

This ident will help keep the young audience interested in the channel. And since it relates to the next programme on/already airing it is sure to grab their attention even more. The programme the ident is based on is Art Attack. 

Activities 

I will need a mac computer for my ident. As I will need the software final cut pro to edit. I will use Youtube for music and sound effects. And I might even create some foley sounds if needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final CITV Ident